Thursdays 12:00 pm – 5:00 pm, Fridays 9:00 am – 12:00 Noon, First Saturday of each month 8:30 a.m.-Noon The Thrift Shop, which is open to the public, receives donations of clothing, household items and furniture and then resells the items at very reasonable prices. Clients in need may request clothing vouchers and then are give some items free. Bag days are generally the last Friday of the month and anyone coming in can fill a bag full of clothing for a very good price. All proceeds from sales in the Thrift Store are utilized for assistance to those in need.
Thrift Shop Donations are important; they are sold and provide the fund for the Interview Team and Food Pantry. You can save the Shop workers time to do more good for others by remembering this about your donations: All donations should be clean/gently used–if you are not wearing it/using it because of tears/stains/worn/broken–we will not be selling it either! Give it a toss at home! Household items and Furniture should be clean/good condition and if small appliances–working. Drop offs may be made on Wednesday mornings, Thursday’s, Friday mornings, and the first Saturday morning of each month. Call 618-242-1108 for pick-up for larger items.
Angels on Assignment Donation Guidelines
Angels Thrift Shop happily accepts the following new or gently used items:
- Clothing (Men’s, Women’s, Teen, Children’s, Baby)
- Scarves, jewelry, belts
- Coats, hats, gloves, mittens
- Games, toys
- Housewares: dishes, glassware, serve ware, pots and pans, silverware, kitchen utensils, small appliances
- Lamps, small rugs
- Craft goods: knitting yarn, knitting needles, crochet thread, needles, needlework kits
- Books, records, DVDs
- Paper goods: cards, stationery, wrapping paper, gift bags,
- Collectibles, antiques, knick knacks, and other giftware
- Domestics: linens, curtains blankets, comforters, tablecloths, draperies, etc
- Furniture: Dressers, tables, Chairs, sofas, bed frames, end tables, shelving, mirrors, etc
- Luggage, back packs
- Large appliances: refrigerators, freezers, stoves/ovens, washers/dryers, air conditioners, dehumidifiers, microwaves
- Home health items: shower seats, wheelchairs, canes, etc.
All items should be clean, useable and free of dirt, stains, tears, in good working order, etc.
Но Бринкерхофф не ответил, лишившись дара речи. То, что он увидел, невозможно было себе представить. Стеклянный купол словно наполнился то и дело вспыхивающими огнями и бурлящими клубами пара.