Have you ever noticed you do not get tired re-reading books of the great American authors? Every time the reader finds something new and curious in the interesting persuasive essay topics proposed by the writer, he/she goes on exploring it from cover to cover. A persuasive essay can be more powerful than a narrative one written by the favorite author. It covers some good persuasive speech topics that make people want to discuss, debate and take the writer’s side in the end. Wish to learn how to write a debatable essay of the winner?
ORDER A PERSUASIVE ESSAY
Do you feel like an argumentative writing is not your calling, lack of necessary skills, or absence of interest in the subject of the assigned homework? No problem! Contact professional academic writing gurus to assist in the persuasive speech writing in the shortest period of time! Want to get an immediate help? It is time to provide the students with several great writing tips before moving to the list of interesting persuasive essay topics.
Interesting Persuasive Essay Topics and Other Keys to Successful Writing
Choosing good persuasive speech topics is not enough. It is important to make the target audience listen to the speaker with the opened mouth. However, selecting some interesting persuasive essay topics is the first step to the informative, attractive public performance. It is the chance for each student to improve the overall performance and final course grade, which influences GPA.
Have I persuaded you in the importance of persuasive writing? If yes, it means you have agreed on the particular point you did not consider significant before.
To create a powerful, meaningful argumentative paper, the student must follow the necessary pre-writing steps:
- Choosing author’s position. Decide on the purpose of your essay. Which side of the problem looks more correct to you, and what solution would you offer?
- Target the audience: think about whether your reader will agree with you from the opening line, remain neutral, or stick to the opposite position. If the writer is sure the reader will support the same position, the chosen interesting persuasive essay topics are weak. The issue should motivate to debate.
- Research a couple of good persuasive speech topics of your choice to find out which subject would be a better decision based on the amount of available information. Are you an expert in the particular field? It is necessary to go beyond your knowledge, skills, and experience by attending library or going online in search of valuable information on the selected interesting persuasive essay topics. Avoid sensitive subjects (politics, religion, gender, etc.)
- Structure! Organization & time management are the keys to success in any activity, and writing essays on good persuasive speech topics is not an exception. Decide on what type of evidence should be included. Think about the order of paragraphs along with the corresponding main points based on the interests of the target audience,
4 Ways to Support Arguments in Debatable Writing
There are some elements to help the writer support his arguments.
Facts – The most powerful means of convincing obtained from different readings, observations, investigations, and life experience.
Statistics – Another excellent support. The writer should check that the collected statistics are taken from the credible, up-to-date sources; citing them properly is important (read more about Bibliography).
Quotes/Quotations – Direct & indirect in-text citations from the area’s leading experts support the writer’s position invaluably.
Examples – Insert examples from real life or personal experience to make your ideas more specific. It is a powerful proof.
It is time to move to 90 good persuasive speech topics/ interesting persuasive essay topics shared by experts and other students!
90 Good Persuasive Speech Topics from Different Fields!
The goal of a persuasive essay is to argue or put across the writer’s point to the target readers. Focus on the knowledge & skills versus imagination & creativity to write an A+ persuasive speech/essay. The basic principles of writ8ing a persuasive essay are logic plus clarity.
GET YOUR PERSUASIVE ESSAY
Technology & Science Persuasive Essay Topics
- Chips are dangerous weapon – they can control human mind
- FaceBook, Twitter, and other social networks are danger to our privacy
- What is the cost of modern technology & innovations?
- Digital explosion age is coming
- Cloning should be forbidden
- The progress of artificial intelligence is the act against God
- Advantages & disadvantages of laptops
- Artificial intelligence cannot improve the life of real human
- Can a clone replace a live being?
- Marrying robots: myth or reality?
Persuasive Essay Topics on Education & Career
- The value of corporal punishment in high schools
- Traditional education vs. remote education
- E-learning should replace the traditional approach to education
- The commercial side of education
- Is academic grading fair in the US colleges?
- Students must be given a right to choose disciplines they consider important
- The impact of university degree on further career choice & progress
- Which foreign languages must be offered to the American students?
- It is not necessary to obtain a specific degree to become a professional in the particular fields
- Is there such thing as the best occupation?
Good Persuasive Essay Topics for High School: Law & Justice
- Drug testing in a workplace: pros & cons
- American population should be given a right to start voting at a younger age
- The best age for driving a car
- Military service must be compulsory
- The army should be paid higher
- They should not turn a court proceeding into the show
- Adoption of kids by gay couples
- Same-sex marriages must not be in law
- How to eliminate the judicial mistakes
- Lawyers are paid too much
Political Regimes & Government Writing Ideas
- Government must consider physically disabled
- Presidents should not receive the highest salaries in the country
- Could Hilary Clinton change the United States for better?
- Communism: some of the advantages
- Three ways how politicians can improve their performance
- The way “Family Guy” displays political figures
- Why the American presidents have no right to star in the movies?
- Was Arnold Schwarzenegger a successful politician?
- The best political regime in the world
- Political principles modern world grabbed from the Ancient Greece & Ancient Egypt
Persuasive Essay Topics for Elementary Students: Science & Space
- Facts that prove Earth is not the single inhabited planet
- The first man in space: myth and truth
- Darwinism: can we apply the theory to the modern knowledge?
- Is it possible to live on the Moon or Mars?
- What is the real size of the universe?
- Alternative sources of energy and their role in human life
- Space observation is a waste of national budget
- The story about continents split
- Is genetic research helping the evolution?
- A global warming is a serious threat to humanity
Healthcare & Sports Persuasive Essay Topics
- The causes of cancer
- The threats of Anorexia Nervosa: Why is it better to lose weight with the help of sports instead of the forced hunger strike?
- The reasons for obesity: is it the lack of physical activity?
- Countries with the lowest rate of living have the shortest average life
- Are there any products that can cure diabetes?
- Wine is the least harmful alcohol beverage, and it can improve our health
- The secrets of Japanese people: Japanese art of fighting
- How much protein should an average sportsman take per day?
- Vegetarianism is not the best decision
- Shocking facts about fast food meals
Moral Issues & Obligations Ideas
- Who is responsible for the homeless dogs?
- Homeless people must be given a chance
- Chinese government must allow the families having more than one child
- The threats of overpopulation
- Mothers and fathers are equally obligated to take care of their children
- Elderly people should not be sent to hospitals or asylums against their will
- Asylums: pros & cons
- Mental disorders are as dangerous as the physical issues
- Contraceptives & birth control
- Excellent punishment of immorality
Essays about Young People
- Contemporary young people are rude
- Why is hate crime progressing in our society?
- Bullying in high schools
- People are getting swallowed with their arrogance
- The impact of violent video games on children
- The impact of violent TV shows on population
- School uniform: necessary or not?
- The most effective way to control the US population
- The growing number of teenage mothers: causes and ways to overcome
- The current generation lack rules to follow and corresponding punishment to fear
Social Media Paper Ideas
- Online bullying exists
- Social media has a significant impact on human mood & behavior
- Where do the trendy things come from?
- The role of popular music videos in the life of US citizens
- A good way to take care of the online privacy
- Social networks are more threatening than some people think
- Television & social media hypnotize people
- Is it possible to trace someone on the internet?
- How would the life without computers look today?
- The censorship of internet is important
The list contains several possible cool persuasive topics. The student can choose some of the greatest ideas to use in the argumentative writing: persuasive & argumentative essays have many things in common. This list of topics can become an interest to the variety of audiences. It is important to define your readers before writing, use the best judgment, and prepare an effective outline. If you feel like something goes wrong or the offered good persuasive speech topics are complicated, ask the professional online help to solve the problem with homework assignment at the fairest price!
Libraries have many resources for looking up topics of medical research, but you can also find good articles by looking online. Here are some examples to get you started.
Government sponsored websites (which usually end in .gov) provide links to research articles, statistics, information about government policies, spending priorities, and laws. Here are some examples:
- British Medical Research Council News and Publications: Gives recent publications, news, and podcasts of research supported by the British government.
- Indian Council of Medical Research: Publications and reports of Indian scientists. Includes some interesting information about traffic incidents and health issues.
- National Science Foundation: U.S. Government agency which oversees the sciences and research. Find links to other U.S. agencies with information on agriculture, health and human services, the center for disease control, environmental services, Smithsonian museums, and space.